Modified Technorati Tags Greasemonkey Script

I finally got around to slightly altering the greasemonkey script I have been using to append technorati tags at the end of my posts. They seem to have mind of their own – and font size alternates – sometimes even when switching between stylesheets.

I suspect that the span tag thrown in there is the cause of this issue. I format the tags using stylesheets anyway, so it’s not like I really need to make them 70% of the normal size all the time. I can just set an absolute size and stick with it. And that’s exactly what I did.

If this script was giving you similar results – ie alternating font size within the tag div, try this one. Let’s see how it performs. Note, this script does not alter the size of your font – so be sure to set that up in the stylesheet.

Here is the script.

Enjoy!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: